MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Teach didactic PharmD courses and supervise PharmD students in clinical training.
- Grade students' exams, assignments and coursework for PharmD courses.
- To be engaged in research projects related to Clinical Pharmacy and patient care.
- To be engaged in university and community services.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Act as an assistant professor for our college PharmD students.
- Participate professionally in the college courses, students training and tutorials activates.
- Participate professionally in onsite training supervision.
1. First degree in pharmacy is required
2. PharmD degree from a USA accredited university or equivalent is a MUST.
3. Hold both PGY1 and PGY2 from USA accredited university PLUS One year of post-PharmD experience in a clinical or academic settings.
OR PHD degree in Clinical Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent PLUS one of the following:
- Having at least three years of clinical teaching experience (as a clinical preceptor) at university level.
- Having a Pharmacotherapy Board Certification.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience (patient care services) through working in repeatable hospitals after obtaining the PharmD degree.
- Excellent communication skills English (speaking and writing).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Have previous experience in students training programs.
- Have 2-3 publications in SCOPUS indexed journals during the last 3 years
- Have excellent communication skills in Arabic (speaking and writing) is a plus.