Addiction research group seeks highly motivated personnel to engage in a multifaceted approach. The main aim of our laboratory is to elucidate the cellular and molecular mechanism by which parental ethanol exposure alters the function of medial prefrontal cortex and executive function.
Ideal candidates will be highly motivated and able to:
1) Actively contribute to existing research programs as well as to develop new research ideas.
2) Prepare manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals and assist in grant writing.
3) Communicate study results in a public setting, such as conferences.
4) Provide work coordination to technicians and guidance to graduate students as needed.
5) Work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, conceptualizing and prioritizing objectives and exercising independent judgment.
6) Develop independent lines of research.